- When was the last time you set goals for yourself only to fall short of success because you could think of a million reasons to do something else?
- How often do you find yourself not doing what you tell yourself you will do and justify the reasons?
- Do you struggle to prioritize your goals in order to reach your ultimate success?
Goal setting is easy. Reaching those goals is often much more challenging. There are a lot of reasons we don’t reach our goals but there is one simply solution to the vast majority of those reasons. Accountability.
When you have accountability coaching, someone holding you accountable to the goals you are setting for yourself, you have a much stronger sense of obligation to achieve those goals.
Working with a life coach as your accountability partner gives the added advantage of having someone that can help you through the stumbling blocks as they come up. And knowing that your partner won’t lose interest in your goals!
Here’s How Accountability Coaching Works.
- Schedule a 60 minute intro session where we determine what your active goals are and how you best want to be held accountable for those goals. We’ll discuss the “contract” details including what will happen if you fail to follow through on weekly action steps.
- Once we have completed the intro session, we will schedule weekly 15 minutes phone accountability coaching sessions. These sessions will be used to review last week’s progress and determine your top 3 priorities for the coming week.
- As needed, we can schedule additional 60 minute sessions to work on obstacles that may be coming up. These sessions will be booked at a discount rate.
Get ready to see your success SKYROCKET!
Sign up for Accountability Today!